Saturday, January 27, 2007

2 Thumbs Up


Just get back from Internet Marketing Bootcamp by Fabian Lim of Asia Internet Academy. Very tired as today's bootcamp ended at 8:30 pm. However, Fabian really done a good job!

This is a 2 days "LIVE" workshop held at JW Marriott Hotel Kuala Lumpur. It's 'hands-on' and practical as everyone of us bring our own laptop here. Opps... It's LAPSHOP!!!

Fabian specializes in pay-per-click marketing and keywords research. Just the keywords research, we spend a whole afternoon. The keywords research softwares created by Fabian which are very useful and "at a glance".

The bootcamp printed material is well prepared and I wish that I can implement what I've learnt as soon as I can.

1 comment:

siane said...

2 thumbs up on your blog!
I really enjoy reading about your "adventures"

Yvonne, I know you have what it takes to succeed.
I'll race you to see who makes the first million dollars.

Are you up for the challenge?

^_^
Regards,
Kevin W.
www.innovationistx.com