Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Breakfast with Dr. Mike & Friends

Asia Adsense Immersion Bootcamp by Dr. Mike Woo-Ming was held in Novotel Clark Quay Singapore on 7th-9th December 2006.

Dr. Mike really gave me insight as to what's going on with Adsense. If you don't know it yet, Adsense is changing, and you need to know what's going on to have an edge in this game... I"m really looking on doing some major things in my internet marketing with the information I've received.

The most valuable thing I've received is the custom made adsense tool created by Dr. Mike and it's only exclusive for the participants who attend his bootcamp.

2 comments:

Andy Hun said...

Can you kindly share what the tool does?

Steven Wong said...

Hi Yvonne,

How was the Dr. Mike's Bootcamp? I am sure it enlighten you very much. I miss out that one, is that good?

How many of you from Malaysia joined this bootcamp?

Regards,
Steven Wong
Internet Online - Small Business Blog Marketing Explained
Business Idea - Free Business Ideas Articles